So my lovely friends Zoe and Tessa have answered 27 Questions and I wanted to add my $0.27 as well. Plus, I’ve had a busy and painful day, my kids are gone for the weekend, and I FINALLY have the time to dedicate to my blog and my lovely followers. Love you all ❤
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them. I’d much rather spend my money on my kids and Urban Decay-mostly Urban Decay. No! My kids..damn ADHD brain…OOOO! A dragonfly!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sitting on Anna Maria Island with my feet in the Gulf of Mexico, watching my children squeal in awe and delight at the majestic sight that there really IS more than corn and soy bean fields around.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
2-one was online, so I don’t really consider it “College,” just generic “school” Life-BP-always got in the way so now I’m stuck with THOUSANDS in school loans that I keep deferring because I work in a tough career…and that’s another story
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it was a beautiful day here, I love the color, it makes my boobs look GREAT AND I’m finally “thin” enough that I don’t feel self-conscious wearing it. You asked, I told.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
They suck major donkey balls. Tired of some stuffed shirt asshole getting richer while I struggle to put gas in my tank to fucking survive. *Vivi takes premium gas, and even here it’s close to $3 a gallon-but a HELL of alot better than the $4.50 I spent a couple of summers ago
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
FUCK I just wanna sleep in…
9. Do you miss being a child?
Hell yes and Hell no. I miss the lack of “responsibility” but I love the freedom of making my own choices now.
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the toilets. *GAGS*
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in-but I have 2 personal alarm clocks that destroy that.
12. Have you found real love yet?
Yes, in many ways, and they’ve each impacted me in great ways.
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Not really eating “lunch” right now. I’m living off of Yulu Aussie style yogurt. It’s derrishish!
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Anxiety, migraine, dumber
15. Beach or lake?
Beach. Do you KNOW what’s in a lake in Indiana?! EWWWWW!
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I think to each his/her own. It comes down to the persons involved and what they find works for them.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Sopranos. I grew up on The Godfather and I always wanted to be a mob wife.
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Uh…Lots of them…shit NOW I’ve really gotta think. Ok, probably Sia-because I’m listening to “Elastic Heart” right now, and she’s an amazing artist, and blah blah blah…Sass is verbal varmitting right now…OH! Eminem. YAS. EMINEM AND SIA. *ADHD brain has kicked in…dammit*
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes. I ended up under a barbed wire fence. That was actually scary fun after the fact.
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope. I quite enjoy beating the living daylights out of bugs with them.
21. Ring tone?
Skye Song from Outlander
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
The shower…or on the toilet while taking a pee-pee. Door #2, Wayne!
23. Do you go to church?
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
I have a feeling I may not have a choice in starting a new career, with my broken body betraying me as it has recently. *Bad body, BAD!* But I am always searching for a relationship in SOME capacity-romantic, friendly, work, sex…SO I think they both cancel each other out, so whatever happens, happens.
25. How old are you?
35 and damn fucking proud
26. Do you have a go-to person?
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Hell fucking no. This was NOT in my five-year plan. I want a refund! Some days I want to give up, but these past couple days I’ve been kicking ass and taking names, so watch out! I just might get there sooner than even I think