the effing prestigious blahpolar blog award thingy
I would like to thank Blah for this award that I completely forgot about, and it self-destructed on the kindle. Thank you, I now have to buy another electronic device to keep Thing 2 occupied for more than 10 minutes, that doesn’t include sunshine and grass and getting dirty. Dammit.
There are apparent “rule and regulations” that I have absolutely NO idea what in the hell they mean. I’ll try to follow them to the best of my ability, but I cannot guarantee it will happen, as there is no video of me to PROVE this evidence exists.
Since I have a blatant disregard for rules and regulations, I somehow managed to avoid the armpit acne. *Praises the armpit God
nye | blush and do that flapping your hands agitatedly near your chin as though you’re fanning flames thing.
mbini | prepare an acceptance speech in the style of Sally Field.
ntathu | help yourself to one of the automatically generates handcrafted award images, but only if you feel inclined to do so.
ne | copy my explicit instructions suggestions, if you want to.
ntlanu | insert into and paste on to a fresh new post of your own, if you feel like it.
ntandathu | obey interpret my challenge to you to the letterhowever you want.
xhenxe | fire a pingback (and by that I mean ‘like to’) at this post if you’d like to ensure my usual bs erudite comments on your post.
I can’t follow the rules because they aren’t written in Sass language-I really DO have authority issues. *Cue John Cougar Mellencamp-a fellow Hoosier.
- I didn’t “fan the flames”. I squealed like a pig and shouted “You noticed me! You REALLY noticed me!’
- Sally Field in her ‘Sybil” role or as Abby’s mom on ER? Either way, she was brilliant in both roles. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
- Because the unicorn is farting a rainbow and looks scared to death
- Already did *See RULES above
- I did
- Again, authority issues, I’ll do as I damn well please
- How in the HELL do I do a damn ping back?! I have a hard enough time trying to do the “link” thing and if you MEANT the “link” thing, then why didn’t you clown shoeing say so?! *Grumbles and kicks rocks instead of animals….
Now here are the “topics” I am to talk about: Pick one / none / any / many:
tee | describe your first thoughts on waking, in the style of a Raymond Chandler private
pêdi | describe the view from your window as though you were imprisoned.
tharo | write a conversation between you and your favourite singer.
nnê | write a poem about your underwear.
- Who in the HELL is Raymond Chandler?! Gotta google that…BRB. Yeah, no, no idea. So I’ll do it in grumpy Sass way: Oh god…I have to get up AGAIN…It’s too early…I need more sleep….no I don’t I don’t wanna dream again…clown shoes…*rolls outta bed*
- It’s another cold and rainy day here on the island of Downerville…at least the annoyingasallgetout Canadian Geese can waddle around in more than a 1,500 square foot utopia of self cleaning house…lucky bastards.
- OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Deep breath in through the nose, out through the mouth….OMGILOVEYOUSOMUCHWILLYOUSIGNMYBOOBS! Wait, did I say that outloud?! Dammit Sass…
- Ode to Panties. I don’t wear you.
I’m not as witty as blah is, so IDK who to nominate for this because I just don’t know.
It was super fun to do this, and I wish I were as creative as blah, but I blame the Swiss Cheese Brain for robbing me of that. DAMN YOU MEDICINES! Have fun reading my post. I’m really this sarcastic in person.
Did I do this right?! Damn, I bet I didn’t. AWW MAN! Armpit acne strikes. Clown shoes.