Since I have been brought back to the Land of the Feeling, I’m going to do Zoe and Morgue’s Random Question Thingamadoogie. *Yes it’s a word, no I don’t care it’s not in Oxford’s English Dictionary.* And here we-I go!
1. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Neither. I’ve done both
2. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
3. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Yes-I’d give a homeless person CPR before some asshole just like Zoe. Homeless isn’t catching-asshole is
4. What makes you bored?
Depends on the day or time of day. But everything and nothing..oh look! Something shiny!
5. Which is your favorite four legged creature and why?
Cats-big and small. But if I would DESCRIBE myself as a four legged creature it would be a wolf-I am kind and loving, but I will fight to the death to protect what I love and what is mine.
6. Do you like spicy food and why?
To an extent. I’m not running around looking for 5-Alarm Chili, but I do like something that’ll gimmie a little kick (Alligator Poppers and Alligator Gumbo from Georgia Reese’s are just the right shade of spicy!)
7. Are you old fashioned?
Certain things about me are…I’m more free-spirited than old fashioned
8. Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
9. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Late if I have the kids, on time or early if it’s just me
10. Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Meh…I can’t say that I’m HAPPY, more like ok with the direction it’s taking
11. You can have one of the follow two things: trust / love?
Trust. You can’t have love without trust, but you can have love without trust and love is always tested and easily broken without trust.
12. Tell me about your favorite book, magazine, or comic?
Shamelessly saying this-I read Twilight seven times in two years. The entire collection. Read all four books in four days.
13. Tell me about someone you envy?
Zoe for her artistic ability
14. Tell me about something you’ve achieved?
My GED and my CNA in less than a month of each accomplishment
15. [TRIGGER WARNING] Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?
I didn’t have one/can’t remember one
16. Do you like chocolate?
Dumbest question EVER. I would swim in chocolate for the rest of my life if it meant soft skin.
17. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
Neither-I hate snow, but I tolerate rain
18. Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
Gulf Side Beaches, Sunrises and sunsets in Florida, space
19. Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?
ER Nurse-because I thought it would be the best for my Bipolar-always something different, high paced and being kept on my toes
20. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
21. When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
Florida when I said goodbye because I thought it was the right thing to do
22. Tell me about something you really regret.
23. What scares you the most and why?
Drowning-and I won’t explain because the thought is already giving me a panxiety attack
24. What do you do in your free time?
Everything and nothing
25. Which is your favorite part of the human face and why?
Depends on the face
26. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
Ears. I have an ear fetish. I think they are sexy as fuck and I love to touch them
27. Tell me about a mistake you made.
Not telling someone I was pregnant and that they had to hear it through the grapevine
28. If you could do anything or wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
For women to run the world so that men can know what idiots they are
29. What’s your middle name?
30. How big is your bed?
Full, and not big enough. I miss my king sized bed 😦
31. What music are you listening to right now?
None-surprisingly enjoying the peace and quiet
32. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
HAHAHA you’re funny and ain’t happenin (5309)
33. What was the last thing you ate?
BBQ Bacon CHeeseburger from The Ram
34. Tell me about your favorite music / song / band.
Linkin Park-because I can use every song in their entire collection I can put to a part of my life.
35. Tell me something you would happily do again.
Be pregnant-SPACE FOR RENT!
36. Name your 5 favorite books?
I don’t have fave books I have fave series:
1-Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2-The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
3-Twilight and The Host by Stephenie Meyer
4-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5-The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
37. Good questions to ask people to know them more?
Where did you hide the body?
I couldn’t change it Zoe
38. Do you like to shop?
39. How often do you go online?
What?! Why would anyone do that ON PURPOSE?!
40. Tell me about someone you really admire.
All of us that keep fighting our MI and CI-take no prisoners and kick the devil in his teeth and claw our way out of hell