I slept 12 hours last night-straight through. I roused long enough to find my blanket when I got too chilled, but that was all. I woke up in a down mood. Plus, I couldn’t decided if my dog or blanket smelled worse. So here’s what I did:
- Washed Blanket
- Washed, dried and brushed May
- Washed towels
- Vacuumed bedroom and living room
- Vacuumed my car
- Folded and put away laundry that had been sitting in the dryer for a week
- Unloaded and loaded dishwasher
- Made fresh tea
- Made my bed
- Swept all the hard floors
- Defuzzed the couch and my red usable grocery bags
- Sliced cantaloup
- Stood on the precipice of depression because I am so lonely
- Cleaned up puppy piles in the back yard
All of that from 10 am-2 pm. I took a short nap from 3-430 when the kids dad brought them back. I told him I need to come over and go through the rest of the kids’ clothes and toys for goodwill, and I would help him clean the house. He said that’s fine, he will let me know later.
At almost 7 he send me a text that said I looked really nice yesterday by the way. I did not text him first, nor had we been talking since he left. It was random and unexpected. I said thank you. BBF and I talked about this, and I’m not putting much stock in it, taking it only as a compliment.
But in a world of a billion people, I feel like the last woman on earth.